This document clarifies how user data and any sensitive information is handled in the app.
ADVERTISING AND AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Google Admob: The free version of our iOS application includes some ads displayed with Google Admob. Admob need internet permission to show ads. It may collect some device information. We do not use any kind of user information or save it.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, process and use information, including ‘personal data’, that you provide or make available to us when accessing or using our App and Service. Here are some of the examples of such information:
- The information you enter on the App and Service such as your location.
- We are not having signup or login in the application so we are not collection anything like a name, email address or birthdate information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your location information including but not limited to IP addresses used to connect your device to the internet, GPS data and network services data
- Device-specific information relating to your device for example your device brand and model, operating system version, device language, unique device identifiers (such as IMEI or IDFA), and mobile network information (such as IMSI or MNC);
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
Tutela Technologies Ltd. collects data relating to your use of our apps, other apps and your device, in a pseudonymized manner, that may include (a combination of) Personal Data elements, such as:
- Wireless network performance, usage, and identifiers, and
- other permission-based user information.
Pseudonymous data is shared with wireless service providers and other third parties who use it to analyze aggregate consumer mobile trends and improve your wireless networks. Outside of GDPR participating countries, mobile advertiser ID may be shared for network marketing and advertising purposes in accordance with the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. No data is stored by Tutela for longer than 12 months.
For further information about Tutela’s data practices, including technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data are not attributed to an identifiable natural person, please see the Privacy Charter. To opt out of data sharing with Tutela, please utilize the opt-out measures provided in the privacy statement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at email@example.com
Services are not intended for or designed to attract anyone under the relevant age of consent to enter into binding legal contracts under the laws of their respective jurisdictions. Car Camera DVR does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information through the Services from anyone under that age. We encourage parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no personal information is collected from a child without their consent.
If you have any suggestions, feedback or requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2018 Guru Info Media
Effective date: May 07, 2018